- QUICK RELEASE: Buy multiple and change daily to compliment your entire wardrobe. Simply slide quick release knob with finger as shown in diagram.
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Compatible with any traditional or smart watch that uses 18mm, 20mm or 22mm spring bars. It is important that your watch's lug width is the exact width of the band you select or spring bars will not fit correctly. Measure width from side to side where band and spring bar meet the watch casing. You can also find the specifications for most watches by searching online. After determining proper width and select the corresponding width from the drop-down menu.
- SMART WATCH WIDTHS: 'Product Description' section on this page lists proper widths for Asus Zenwatch & Zenwatch 2; Fossil Q, Q Tailor, Q Gazer; Huawei Watch, Watch 2 & Watch 2 Classic; Moto360 Gen2 42mm Men's & Women's & Moto360 Gen2 46mm; LG Watch, Urbane G, Urbane R & Watch Style; Pebble, Pebble 2, Pebble Round Large & most other Pebbles; Samsung Gear S2 Classic, S3 Classic, S3 Frontier; Withings Activite, Steel HR 36mm & Steel HR 40mm.
- IDEAL COMFORT & PERFECT FOR FITNESS: Textured back prevents slipping, improves comfort and airflow; Waterproof and washable (eliminate stink!); Perfect for fitness and active lifestyles (#gainz).
- OPTIMAL FIT: Fit is guaranteed for all men and women or money back; Designed to fit wrists approximately 14.5cm to 20cm, but watch geometry also impacts fit.
I’d previously used leather straps for my Skagen watch, however, these deteriorated very quickly when working outside. I decided to try this version and, whilst it isn’t as comfortable, it is still showing no signs of wear. Seems to be very robust.
The silicone strap broke on my smart watch at the weakest point between two holes. This new strap has smaller holes and therefore larger stronger material between the holes. The strap also is slightly thicker, giving it even more strength. The quick-release pins make it a lot easier to fit and remove these straps than days of old where the pins have to be squeezed together. The pins can't go pinging off on their own or fall out. Glad I discovered these. Lots of colours available too, and being easy and quick to change there`s no reason not to have a few different ones.
I chose Barton based on the mostly positive reviews. Easily fitted to my Galaxy Watch Active, seems really good quality silicone, dare I say better than the original Samsung.It has a nice textured side that sits against the skin which I feel will allow air to circulate; the outside is smooth. Decent buckle, and I like the squared off strap end.Perhaps a little pricey, but there are a good range of colours, and I believe this should last some time.
Great as can be relatively well cleaned. Inner surface not smooth, improves comfort but less suitable if needed to be disinfected.Seems more sturdy than alternative products as does not seem to stretch at all.
Ideal for Seiko 5 model 7009-3100 A1. I may have purchased the wrong width strap at 20mm perhaps the 18mm would have fit better. The silicone was only about 1mm too wide as we're the pins. To make it fit I reused the original pins that came with the watch. The original strap was about 19mm wide so the new strap looks a perfect fit. I am working outside all day in all weather conditions and this strap feels comfortable all day. The inside of the strap has indented letters for the brand this can pick up a little dust or sweat but easily washes off at the end of the day and after a couple of weeks has not shown any degradation. Do I think it is worth the money yes it's smart and robust. The included pins with the easy adjustment feature is a nice touch and they are tougher than the original pins. If you purchased different coloured straps this would be easy to hotswap them for a different look. Hope you found this review helpful.