- SWAP IN SECONDS: See 'Special Offers' on this page for seller specific discounts on multi-band purchases. Buy multiple and swap daily to compliment your wardrobe or mix and match with BARTON’s silicone quick release bands to take your timepiece from the workplace to the gym. Simply slide quick release knob with finger as shown in diagram.
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Compatible with any traditional or smart watch that uses 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm 22mm, 23mm or 24mm spring bars. Quick release spring bars are included with and integrated into the band, so it's important that your watch's lug width matches exactly. Measure where band meets the watch casing. You can also find the specifications for most watches by searching online. After determining proper width, click your heels three times and select the corresponding width.
- SMART WATCH WIDTHS: 'Product Description' section on this page lists proper widths for Asus Zenwatch & Zenwatch 2; Fossil Q, Q Tailor, Q Gazer; Huawei Watch, Watch 2 & Watch 2 Classic; Moto360 Gen2 42mm Men's & Women's & Moto360 Gen2 46mm; LG Watch, Urbane G, Urbane R & Watch Style; Pebble, Pebble 2, Pebble Round Large & most other Pebbles; Samsung Galaxy, Gear S2 Classic, S3 Classic, S3 Frontier, Gear Sport; Ticwatch 2 & E; Withings Nokia Activite, Steel HR 36mm & Steel HR 40mm and Others.
- TOP GRAIN & IDEAL COMFORT: Hand selected top grain leather with 316 stainless steel buckle. Treated underside is ultra-soft against the skin and minimizes slipping while providing ideal comfort.
- OPTIMAL FIT: Approximately 8" total length when not attached to watch; Designed to fit wrists 5.75" to 8", but watch geometry also impacts fit.
Given it's price, I have to say this strap is good value. It's of a perfectly good quality, it looks very neat and tidy and I like the quick-release on the strap making it easier to change straps if that's what you like to do that regularly.However, if you want something to look and make you feel special this isn't the strap for you. It does a reasonable job for the price so I suppose you'd have to spend considerably more to get something that has some pizzazz.
Quick release feature is very useful. Had to cut the old strap off, so revealing the old pins, which were then easily removed. The new strap (and pins) popped on very easily.
nicely finished and very soft and supple, my only problem is it is a little short for me. For men with bigger wrists take this into account. There didnt seem to be an option of a longer strap
Good quality leather and looks very good Futted pretty quickly and fits well Inly negative so far the strap is a bit short in length good job I have a slim wrist otherwise an excellent purchase
I have a few of these watch straps, this one is to replace the flimsy leather strap shipped with the Galaxy watch3.The quality is second to none and the attention to detail is fantastic. If leather is not your preference try the durable silicone straps they produce too.