- SWAP IN SECONDS: No need to remove spring bars to swap different color combinations in and out. Easily remove your strap without tools to swap in seconds for a new look daily!
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Available in 18mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths to fit thousands of watch models. To determine proper width for your watch, use a metric ruler to measure the lug width or the width of the current band at the point where it attaches. If your watch has an odd lug width (19mm, 21mm or 23mm), we recommend going with the strap 1mm larger than measured. The material is soft and should squeeze in nicely.
- LENGTH SELECTION GUIDELINES: 'Standard' length (available in 18mm, 20mm and 22mm widths) measures approximately 10-inches and fits wrists from 5" to 7 1/2" in circumference. 'Long' version (available in 20mm, 22mm and 24mm widths) measures approximately 11-inches and fits wrists from 6" to 8 1/2". Those with larger wrists (above 7 1/4") typically prefer the 'Long' version. Watch geometry will also impact fit.
- THE PERFECT BALLISTIC NYLON: Lightweight and breathable, yet very sturdy. Barton bands are typically softer than other nylon watch bands, but have a tighter weave, making them equally or more durable.
- LASER CUT, ULTRASONICALLY WELDED, WATER PROOF and WASHABLE: Laser cut to eliminate fraying; Ultrasonic welding combines two pieces of nylon into one homogenous piece forming a stronger bond and cleaner look than stitching. Stink resistant and machine washable.
I gave up using bracelet straps for my 70 years old Rolex Oyster when one of the pins slipped out and I nearly lost the watch. So durability and reliability is a key requirement for me. The nylon in this strap is very strong, and the bonded parts look secure. It’s also important to note that, because of the looped structure of a NATO strap, even if all the bonds were somehow to fail simultaneously, this wouldn’t result in the strap coming off the wrist. So the only way you can possibly lose your watch would be for both pins to fail at once.The strap looks good and the black goes well with the steel/gold/honeycomb of the watch.
Easy to replace existing strap
Ideal to replace a broken strap on a much liked watch.Perfect fit and comfortable.
Strong construction, easy to fit and great looking. Very pleased.
Looks great and easy to fit